Friday, April 15, 2011

Ally's Column of Randomness-4/15/11-"Crazy Roller Coaster Week"

Crazy Roller Coaster Week:

Hey everyone! On April 8, my symphonic band went to Six Flags to perform near the Dolphin Fountain! We played after their grand entrance to opening the park, and our audience left us. But it wasn't our best performance too, so it didn't matter if there were people.

Next, we go to ride the rides! I have never been on any of the Six Flags' rides, so I was game for any ones. Our first one was the Cobra. It was okay, but see, I scream A LOT on roller coasters, no matter how big or small they are. After wards, some of my friends went on the Vertical Velocity. I didn't want to go on it. Then we went on Medusa! It was so scary, freaky, and awesome! Once I got on, I told my friend, "This was a bad choice!" I didn't like the part when we did all the loops! I was screaming and closing my eyes for most of the time too. Then came Kong! It was just like Medusa! Except not as extreme! It was totally crazy!

Finally, we had food! I got purple cotton candy (have you ever seen purple cotton candy?) and had some waffle fries; one had chili and cheese, and the other one had bacon and ranch dressing and cheese. Afterwards, I watched my friends go back on Medusa, and with some other people I went on the Cobra over and over again. It was a pretty good day!

The rides were so exciting and fun! Like yesterday which was my thirteenth birthday! I can't believe that I'm a teenager! But it doesn't feel anything different. So yesterday, I sadly had to go to school, and then I came home. I had mud pie ice cream while watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Sadly it stopped on me, so I watched Castle, the episode called Food to Die For. Then Auntie Donna, Auntie Debbie, and Grandma came over, and we all went to Sushi 29 on Solano Avenue! We had a lot of sushi! We had Dragon maki, the California maki, Rock'n'roll maki, Wasachi maki, S & M maki, Salmon Reunion maki, and Rainbow maki. They were all good! Then for dessert we had strawberry and mango tempura mochi. All of it was good! Then afterwards we all ate the lemon meringue pie that my mom and I made from my grandpa's recipe. And then we got to watch my baby videos that my Grandpa and my aunties filmed. It was also an awesome day just like the Six Flags day! I hope you all have a great Easter day and break (if you have it)!

_____
/ / . . \
| |___||
| _|_\_| |
/_ _\
| | |\ \
| |___| \ \
\ | | / /
|/ | \|(_)
|__|_|
| | |
|_ |_|__
|___)__)

Allyson Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment