Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ally's Column of Randomness-"Careers"-11/16/10

Hi everyone! I haven't written a column of randomness in a LONG time! Or it felt like a long time. XD I've been busy. Like for my four day weekend (I'm so lucky, I know, I know. :D) we drove to Anaheim to visit my grandparents for the whole weekend, then I come back to school with a lot of homework. Drats huh?

In English, we will now have a class about jobs and what to do to succeed. Well we didn't learn all that today, but we will have that on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This made me remember all the things that I wanted to be when I was little...well most of them, if I remember..XD

Well, the first one I didn't remember, but my mom had written it down in her journal (see mom, I said journal, not diary. Be happy, be healthy!). Anyways I wanted to be an acrobat for Cirque Du Soleil (which I don't really like now..sorry Cirque Du Soleil fans.) Then I wanted to be an artist, then a mail lady, then I don't know...., then a fashion designer, then a wedding fashion designer, and now I have no idea. Heck, that's a lot huh? Well yeah... maybe that English class thing about jobs will help...

For all you people that knew I wanted to be a wedding fashion designer...well the dream is kinda gone. Yeah...I couldn't think of any designs...but I like to do that for fun. Speaking of fashion, as some people would say (AHEMMM {joshua...} I'm kidding XD) that it's bold and big and colorful and stuff like that. All those commercials for makeup, perfume, colongue, urgh I mean really? I'm sorry for all those people who like that stuff, but that is not me. Nope. Skinny jeans, converse, tang tops with little sparkly things, all those things crossed out on my list. I'd just like jeans that are not skinny, t-shirts, oversized hoodies, and tennis shoes. My idea of comfy clothes.

OK, now when I'm in my "yo what's up?" mood, Josh always has to like be like "what's up dude?" EXCEPT he sounds nerdy :P XD No offense, brah (ahhhha I sound Hawaiian now! aloha oiii...) work your slang before I bust your...I'm kidding. Okay I think I'm done here. Email me at ask414@yahoo.com for more questions. Maybe your questions will be in my next post :} I will answer them truthfully...and best as I can. KK bye!

Allyson Ko


No comments:

Post a Comment