Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ally's Column of Randomness-"2010 in Review"-12/1/10

Hi everyone! I can't believe that it's December 1! This whole year so far has gone by so fast! And so has last year too! Most of the years go by pretty fast! Well there's the saying: "Time flies when you're having fun!" That's pretty much true! Lots of cool things happened this year! Let's see...what were the fun things that I've done??

In January, well nothing really happened. Aha. In February, it's Valentine's Day but nothing exciting happens XD except that we went to Anaheim to visit my grandparents. It was also the time when the Olympics were going on! We also went to Disneyland and California Adventures, Nixon Library and we also went to go see Wheel of Fortune LIVE! Very awesome. But most importantly, Valerie and Jimmy got married! The wedding was pretty coolio.

In March, not a lot of things happened. I went to the Pier 39 with Aunty Donna and Josh. That was a lot of fun! In April, it was my BIRTHDAY!!!!!! (and Josh's) but of course mine is first! Yays. I went to Sushi House in Alameda, and Ici in Berkeley! Yummy places...I'm starting to get hungry! Aha. In May, I went to Cazadero with the Portola bands! That was pretty cool! It's a music program in the great outdoors. In June, it was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YES, THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER! I went to Napa just to hang out with friends! Oh, and I cannot forget my first cruise ever! We went to Alaska (you can read about the trip in my previous article) and it was rockin' awesome.

In July, Hip Wah began and we went on multiple places each day! Pretty awesome! Also, my friend, Maddie and I got to hang out a lot cuz we go to the same camp. We also went back to Anaheim. In August, we went to Seattle (you can read about it in my previous article) and it was totally awesome! But the worst thing happened: SCHOOL STARTED. And I was totally lonely at first, but hey, I made lots of new friends!

In September, my family and I went to the Walt Disney Museum in San Francisco. In October, my friends and I went potato digging and pumpkin digging. Also the "Make a Difference" Tour was cool! It was this thing where popular Christian artists come and they sing songs, and then Max Lucado talked about helping children in need, but the music was AWESOME! And that day was my half birthday! There was Halloween, but nothing exciting happened, except I went to my friend's house, and the SF Giants won that day!

In November, THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS BECAME THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!! I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY THAT DAY! We went back to Anaheim, and I had the best mochi ever! You should go to LA Japantown and go to a place called Mikawaya. Dude they had mochilato(mochi filled with gelato)! That was very good and totally awesome! For Thanksgiving we drove back to Anaheim and had a meal at my Paw Paw's house. Then I hung out with my Uncle Larry and Josh, by going to Downtown Disney! Fun!!

Yeah, that's what happened so far this year. There's probably other things that my journal left out (I'm getting all of these events from there!), but those are my highlights! Have a good weekend everyone! Please give me questions or ideas of what I should talk about next! Email me at ask414@yahoo.com. Okay, bye!

Allyson Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment